- Wash that produce!
- Buy Organic (Better for you and the planet)
- Make your own produce wash! (1:3 ratio of vinegar : water)
- Save money. Do it yourself.
“There’s NO WAY this should cost ten bucks!”
I thought to myself, looking at the organic produce wash in my hand. The thing was only twelve ounces! That’s 1.2 oz per dollar! That’s also a gigantic rip off! So I did some research and found a way to make your own produce wash. The stuff cost 1,000 times cheaper.
Here’s how I did it:
Do It Yourself – How To Save $100 per Year
Ready for the recipe?
HOMEMADE PRODUCE WASH RECIPE:
1. Empty Spray Bottle. Buy or reuse an empty spray bottle. (use glass if possible)
2. Add Vinegar. Be SURE to use an Organic brand. (I use BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar)
3. Add Water. Make sure to use filtered water. You don’t want chlorine or fluoride on that organic produce!
Be sure to use a 1:3 ratio of vinegar to water. For stronger cleaning uses, increase the vinegar content. I use this mixture for other household cleaning.
Give it a shot. Let me know if you did!
TAGS “Homemade produce wash” “Organic produce wash” “Produce wash” “cheap” “Free” “Vegetable Wash” “fruit & veggie” “natural vegetable wash””Holistic Health” “natural energy” “organic” “Paleo” “paleo diet” “Wellness” “Health” “clark danger” “blog”